Strength. Resiliency. Recovery.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the communities impacted by the Holiday Fire, Thomas Fire and Montecito debris flow. If you have been affected by any of these events, we are offering assistance to help residents and businesses of these communities recover.
For each of the above offerings, please contact your Branch Manager or Relationship Manager to discuss the process, requirements, necessary documentation and all applicable terms and conditions. *Exclusions may apply.
1Credit limit is based upon FICO scores and 6-month average balances. To qualify, Applicants must provide written statement of need caused by the area disaster such as damage or loss of dwelling or loss of income.
Disaster Assistance Articles
- Press Release: SBA Ready to Assist California Businesses and Residents
- Ten Tips to Make Sure your Contractor Measures Up
- What You Should Know Before Hiring a Contractor
- Checklist for Prescreening Contractors
- Rebuilding After a Natural Disaster – Fast Facts
- Disaster Financial Recovery Info Sheet
- Volunteer Opportunities and Small Business Help (link to Noozhawk article)
- FEMA & SBA Resources for Businesses Impacted by the California Disasters
- Emergency Personal Loan Application: For existing clients with a deposit account, we will offer a Personal Line of Credit for up to $10,000. Credit limit is based upon FICO scores.
- Consumer Real Estate Application: We will work with existing clients individually to identify and define a plan that fits your situation.