Our Founder Michael Towbes created the Anniversary Grants℠ program to broaden our bank’s commitment to the communities we serve and to ensure each of the bank’s associates, now almost 220 strong, has a direct voice in the direction of our corporate giving. And for the last 24 years, our associates have jumped at the chance to show their support for the organizations that mean so much to them.
Each year, we celebrate our anniversary by honoring 10 local nonprofit agencies - all hand-selected by Montecito Bank & Trust associates. Please join us in congratulating the 2017 Anniversary Grants class. Our community would not be the vibrant place it is without these organizations and their dedicated teams. Thank you for your tireless work helping to make the local communities thrive!
Explore the 2017 Anniversary Grants recipients and see why our associates are so passionate about supporting them!
- 2nd Story Associate
- Alzheimer’s Association, California Central Chapter
- Kids Helping Kids
- Make-a-Wish Tri Counties
- Planned Parenthood, California Central Coast
- The Salvation Army of Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Benevolent Posse
- Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center
- Santa Ynez Valley Human Society
- Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation