Suzi Schomer has over 30 years of experience in financial services with expertise in trust and investment management working with local Central Coast clients and in the Portland, Oregon and Austin, Texas markets. Her experience also includes the successful development and implementation of wealth management strategies for multifaceted, complex trust, investment management, nonprofit and private banking clients.
Suzi has been an active volunteer in the Santa Barbara area for over two decades.
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees from the University of Southern California
- Served as a Trustee of the Santa Barbara County Employees’ Retirement System 2016-2017
- Served as Foreman of the 2012-2013 Santa Barbara Grand Jury
- Secretary of the Channel City Club
- Treasurer of the Santa Barbara Cemetery Association
- Board member and past chair of the Wildling Museum of Art & Nature
- Board member emeritus and past president of the Santa Barbara City College Foundation
- Board member of the Charitable Gift Planners Association
- Board member of the Friends of the Montecito Library
- Board member of the Alliance for Living and Dying Well
- Serves on Planned Giving committees for Visiting Nurse and Hospice Care, Hospice of Santa Barbara and United Way of Santa Barbara County