Branch Operations Update
Based on the CDC recommendations to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Delta variant, and to maintain the health and safety of our team, we are revising our mask guidelines and social distancing protocols for all associates and customers. The protection and safety of our associates, clients and communities remains our top priority. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following branch policies and procedures informed CDC public health recommendations:
- Appointments: We will be limiting the number of people allowed in our branch lobbies at any given time in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. You can make an appointment by visiting montecito.bank/contact, or you are welcome to arrive to the branch and stand in a socially distant line to enter the branch lobby as space becomes available.
- Protective Measures: Masks are required to be worn while in line and inside a branch at all times, by both our associates and our clients. Please bring and wear a mask when visiting our branch. Each of our branch lobbies will undergo regular cleaning and sanitization practices. If you use a pen provided to you in our branch, consider it our gift to you. You are also welcome to take home a mini bottle of MB&T hand sanitizer.
- Social Distancing: We'll be observing the 6 feet social distancing standards inside and outside of our branches. Please look for the taped markers on the floors for guidance.
- Customer Service: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm), (805) 963-7511.
- Online / Mobile Banking: If registered, you can access your accounts 24/7. With the mobile app you can deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, set and receive alerts, and send and receive money through Zelle®.
- Telephone Banking: Available 24/7 by calling (800) 608-1995.
- MB&T ATMs: Transfer funds, deposit checks and cash, and withdraw cash at any of our ATMs.
- Visit Montecito.bank/alerts for the most current branch updates.
We also have the following options to serve you:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation throughout this time. Please stay safe and be well.