Jeff is a member of Montecito Bank & Trust's Executive Management team and is responsible for the Bank's Wealth Management business, including all investment management and fiduciary activities. He has worked in financial services for over 30 years, serving in various positions in wealth management. Prior to joining Montecito Bank & Trust, he was Senior Vice President and Regional Director for Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from California State University, Long Beach
- Master's in Business Administration in Finance from Loyola Marymount University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®), Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC®)
- Currently a member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer at Santa Barbara City College Foundation
- Previously a member of the Board of Directors at Unity Shoppe in Santa Barbara
- Enjoys spending time with this family, fly fishing, snow skiing and photography